Thursday, February 19, 2009

Men and predictability.

This post will be a joke. I know this will never come true, that this, like my dream of living at Windsor Castle, will fade away in the deep chasms of "Are you kidding me? That could never happen to you."

I want to meet a guy that is unpredictable. No, not in the bad boy, Hell's Angels way...

I'm talking in the genuine feelings way. Why can't a guy talk to me just because he wants to talk to me...why is it that his phallus is the one that initiates conversation, not him?

I want to be surprised. I am who I am. I am intelligent, independent, silly, very dorky, and I have a big heart. I am not afraid of being myself, and I am so glad that I have people in my life who love me for me, with hearts as big as mine.

What guy wouldn't want to fall in love with that?

No comments: